I’m on a journey of self-discovery. And I hope you’ll follow my story. I’ve written about some devastating events that have occurred throughout my life and what I found was that revisiting or rehashing those painful memories did not heal my soul in the way I believed it would do so.
Instead, I found myself going down a dark rabbit hole with the light continuing to distance itself from me the further I travelled down this hole. I was chasing a white rabbit that didn’t want to be chased.
I’ve realized that I need to change my life. I can’t wait for someone to come a change it for me. The first step begins with taking care of myself.
I cannot expect to attract anyone of high vibrational and energy levels if I do not take care of myself. Thanks, Ralph! And I mean this in a physical, spiritual, and emotional way. Taking care of your physical is just as important as taking care of your soul.
Again, I will continue to share my realizations and discoveries as I leap into this journey of self-love. I am already feeling such a reckoning in my spirit and I’ve only just begun my journey. I’ll now share with you a few of the changes I’ve made in my life recently.
- I’ve started exercising. Not only my body, but my mind as well. I commit every day to complete a workout regimen, be it running, strength training, yoga etc. I’ve also committed every day to turn off the television and just read. Knowledge is power. So pick up a book.
- I’ve changed my diet. I’ve eliminated all animal products from my menu. I’m still fine tuning this aspect of my life as this is a very new change for me. I will share in another post the items I eat on a daily basis to keep my mind and energy up.
- I try to explore nature a little bit everyday. Nature is where it’s at. Just step outside your door and discover the powers of nature.
- I’m letting the negative people go and opening myself up to the positive people. I had so many toxic relationships in my life. Let them go. You don’t need toxic waste in your life.
- I say what I need to say, when I need to say it, without apology. That doesn’t mean I’m hateful. I try my best to be kind and meaningful in all things I say. I just don’t hold back anymore and you would be amazed by the type of people you start to attract and inspire when you do so.
- I give. I give my heart to those who are worthy of it. And you know what, by doing so, they do the same, showing me that I’m also worthy. Love you, Blue Eyed Princess, reminding me I am worthy of unconditional love.
Those are just a few of the changes I’ve made in recent weeks and those changes have already started making a tremendous difference. I’m excited to share this journey with you and please share your thoughts or just words of motivation with me as I venture forward.
– Brown Eyed Princess